Each year we rely on our Location Coordinators to host local film screenings in communities, union halls, and workplaces all across the country.
Become a Location Co-ordinator for CLiFF#13/#CLiFF2021. Hosting a screening is easy and fun. There is no cost to organize a screening and tickets are free for attendees.
Here’s what you need to know as a Location Coordinator to host a CLIFF screening:
- Choose your event details – Choose your film package. Then select a date/time for your screening during Labour Film Month (any time in November).
- We’ll set up your virtual event online and send you a direct link to share in your event advertising. Make sure you spread the word to your potential audience, so they know what is happening and when.
- Get your virtual ticket by using the event link. Those planning to attend need to register in advance of the event and get a ticket.
- Ticket holders will be reminded. An automatic email will be sent to remind festival ticket holders that their event is about to start.
- Consider sending us a short intro video to “open” the screening for your event. It can be a welcome message, as well as speak to some of the issues discussed in the film(s).
- Lean back and enjoy! Attendees watch the films online from the comfort of their own homes or venue of your choice (while following pandemic protocols).
- For film descriptions, please visit here: