HOST A SCREENING
Each year we rely on our Location Coordinators to host local film screenings in communities, union halls, and workplaces all across the country. Become a Location Coordinator for CLiFF#15/#CLiFF2023. Hosting a screening is easy and fun. There is no cost to organize a screening and tickets are free for attendees.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Choose your film package. Then select a date/time for your screening during Labour Film Month (any time in November).
- We’ll set up your virtual event online and send you a direct link to share in your event advertising. Make sure you spread the word to your potential audience, so they know what is happening and when.
- If hosting an in-person event, you need to get your virtual ticket by using the event link as soon as we send it.
- If hosting a virtual or hybrid event, those planning to attend virtually also need to register in advance of the event and get a ticket.
- Ticket holders will be reminded. An automatic email will be sent to remind festival ticket holders that their event is about to start.
- Consider sending us a short intro video to “open” the screening for your event. It can be a welcome message, as well as speak to some of the issues discussed in the film(s).
- Lean back and enjoy! Attendees watch the films online from the comfort of their own homes or venue of your choice.
- For film descriptions, please click here.
2023 LOCATION COORDINATORS
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Fri, Oct 27, 2023
Package A (2 hours)
- Not Another Ballet Story
- Hippocrates: A Guide to Treating Healthcare Workers
- Hongkongers: A Re-Collection – My Destiny or My Choice?
Package B (50 min)
- We are the Earth
- Where are you from?
- Life on the Move
- Shiringa: Amazon white gold
Package C (1 hour)
- Meeting Human Needs
- Clinging to Air
- Fault Lines from the Front Line
Package D (1.5 hour)
- La forza del futuro (The strength of the future)
- When We Fight
- A street view